Saturday, September 10, 2005

Home...for two weeks anyway


I am back in Salt Lake City from my nine week adventure in Fresno. Work was great and a very worthwhile experience for me that I believe will pay off in the years to come. Thank goodness. Bobby and I had a great farewell party thrown for us last night at "Gossip." It was really nice to see old friends and get to say our goodbyes. The plan is to leave for Seattle on Thursday the 21st of this month. It has all happened so smoothly. And what an exciting time! Bob is doing so well with his work and he deserves all the praise he's received. His models have been implemented on the national level for his company. He's pretty darn bright. Now we are sitting down to make a plan for the move and de-complicate it as much as possible. I will keep an update going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home