Friday, September 16, 2005

The Value of Sincerity (w/ Uck Fups)

Laughter may be the best medicine, but sincerity can help dissipate uck fups. I make many a uck fup; but not all turn out to be a learning experience. I wish I were able to see things in a clearer light, take time to be patient and acknowledge my faults regularly. Let me tell ya, it's a real joy when you learn that your uck fup was never an uck fup at all. In reality it was just a flounder inside your imagination; swimming deeper and deeper until sincerity nabs it by its hook and gets rid of it. I am thankful for people in my life who attempt sincerity. 'Coz I need many a positive role model. Thanks guys.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger the doze said...

hey spog. that's pretty deep... and i'm being sincere when i say that. besides, when have you ever uck fupped?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home