Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ho Ho Hogue...I'm sorry officer!

Chapter Six.
We made it out of Union and into Washington that morning. We had a few hiccups on the way (rental furniture, etc...) but I didn't let that get to me...did I Doug? Dougie Fresh was napping in the passenger seat after we crossed into Washington state. I noticed an emblem that looked familiar as we were driving. I changed lanes and realized it was actually an emblem for one of the wineries that a good friend of mine had introduced me to a year ago.
I veered onto the off ramp, Doug woke up and we got schooled in the art of wine making. Hooray for Reisling. Well, we had a great time. An exciting time even. But not as "exciting" as when I was pulled over by my first ever Washington State Highway Patrol Man. Let me just say one thing. Quickly retrieving your license and registration, even before the officer arrives, only helps. Wink Wink!

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Douglas said...

honey how much fun was that!? and how good do we look!? I'm going to carry naround a wine glass all the time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home