Monday, September 19, 2005

Can I get a side of tape with that?

Yes, you all must know by now...we are in that stage...the stage of PACKING!!! The last couple of days have been a blur. We had an amazing barbecue at the Hardebecks! Thanks so much guys! And tonight it was nice to see a couple of friends stop in as we packed away. We're close to done, but no sighs of relief just yet. The car has to be shipped and the bedroom furniture will need to be picked up. Apparently every last person in my immediate family is sick with the flu (Ok, just two) but I am grateful it's not me. Packing and the flu simultaneously = lousy. I can't explain to you how much fun it is though. It is a lot of hard work, but the two of us are really excited to start the adventure that will be Seattle. It'll be a new home. A home where everyone is welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home