Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hall--o--spankin--ween

I was not going to go out this year. I promised myself early on that I would not indulge in that kid holiday of treat worship and goofy costume show offs.

I couldn't resist.

My straight friend, otherwise known as my "SF" invited me to his party, stating that he would no longer be my friend if I ditched him again (kind of a gay thing to say, but hey, the world is blurry now-a-days). Anyway, I couldn't afford to lose my one and only social contact with the straight world and therefore, I prepared.

As I was getting ready this familiar feeling started to envelope me. It was similar to the feeling we get during Christmas, a fantastic holiday for a variety of reasons. Just to name a few: present worship, new clothes worship and new car worship are always much more enlightened states of faith than those damn little treat loathing children!

Anyways, as I was saying, I started to get the "spirit of Halloween" writhing throughout my body. After I stepped out of the shower, I stepped into the only make shift costume that I could. A teen punk rock star (that's all I could come up with in twenty minutes folks).

I went to the party, we met up with the Gays and all went dancing. I actually had a good time. I'm also somewhat ashamed to admit to the public that I had forgotten how much I truly enjoy Almond Joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home