Monday, October 24, 2005

Ears? Take Care of Them. Kids? How about a leash?

You know swimmer's ear? I hate that. It is one of the most frightening experiences. What if your ear gets clogged forever and no more hearing? Yikes.

What about not-so-fresh sushi? Yup, don't like that either.

How about seeing the same kids from the carting machine being "walked" around on leashes that wrap around their waists, six at a time? Priceless.

I saw the headquarters for this day care. It's right up the street from our apartment. I had a few errands to run and saw this class of toddlers walking outside with this type of apparatus. I can not believe that people find that acceptable! I tried to get a picture for you all, but unfortunately, was not able.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I bet they even have an apparatus for spanking the children also. Like a long broom handle with 6 paddles attached. Hmmm. I may want to get the patent on that idea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home