Sunday, October 30, 2005

How many lesbians does it take to get me to party like I'm Prince? One.

Can we say Kris Duffield? She had made a trip up for my honey's Northwest Manager's meeting and chose to stay for the weekend. It's Sunday night, and I think I have just begun the road to recovery. We were out so much this weekend it was crazy. We learned so many new things about my hometown.

#1. There is only one lesbian bar in Seattle and it's called, "Wild Rose."
#2. If you think the bar named, "Thumpers" is a lesbian bar, you are mistaken. Just like I was.
#3. If you believe that a straight restaurant like the "Fox Sports Zone" serves stiffer drinks than the hip new joint "The Apartment" in Belletown, you wouldn't only be mistaken, but most definitely a moron.

And Finally,
#4. If you think someone calls you pretentious, you have to stand up for yourself. Even if that entails you being wrong, again.

Welcome to 1999 and thank you Kris!

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger craiger said...

Love the crazy people story. They're everywhere!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home