Monday, December 26, 2005

Xmas with Xzibit

So, this year was a new experience. We had our new friend, rapper "Xzibit" visit us for Xmas. He bought a home in Washington a few months ago and Bob helped him with his loan.

Ok...all lies.

However, this holiday has been a fun one. We've been surrounded by a beautiful tree, thanks to my mom, who flew out here last minute to help us get ready for some important work parties. Both for Bob and myself.

I know, many of my readers, hehe, have wondered where I have been as of late. As luck had it and as the previous paragraph implies, I am employed. It took a mere two months and I had two job offers with two different companies. I elected to work with a non-profit organization that focuses on helping the Hispanic community in Washington. The organization has one nursing home, which happens to be in a neighborhood of Seattle called "South Park." It's been a busy couple of weeks, and for that I have been out of the blogging world.

The holidays are great. Especially watching Bob grab the Ben and Jerry's at 11 pm at night and dive into the bedroom, thinking I didn't see him. It's a real kick in the pants. That was my pint!!!

I feel really good to be here in Seattle. We've loved the environment, the new jobs, and the time to get to know a new place. Missing each of you and hoping your holiday season has been "X to the Z" like ours has.

3 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger the doze said...

Hey buddy. Welcome back to the realm of bloggers. I have missed your quick wit and fantastic story telling abilities. I'm glad you're loving Seattle. Loves.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger craiger said...

It's about time we hear from you! (We meaning the royal we, naturally)! I'm glad the xmas season has been good to you! Happy 2006 babe!!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Is that the view from your apartment? I am tres jealous! Good luck in the new job, I know you will be very successful! loves x 50

 

Post a Comment

<< Home