Monday, March 20, 2006

And the world didn't end.

I find myself laughing inside a lot. For those of you who know me, I tend to have a fluctuating sense of humor. One moment, I'm the most outgoing person in the room...the next, I'm the introvert left to his own musings. Lately, I've tended to keep a lot inside. I think I have started to realize that my humor isn't as funny to others as it is when my brain first thinks it up for me. Hence, the inner laughter. I'm not shy, just cautious. Then, not so cautious. I guess I'm sort of an anomaly that way.

Be that as it may...I am back. Maybe for a brief fleeting moment, maybe for an extended stay. As my homies back in the FRES-YES would say, "it's all about the chuckles baby."

All this and the world didn't end. I have returned.

5 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Welcome back, Spen. I had begun to think the blogging phenomenon had ended just as I had joined... glad to see at least someone is still posting.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger craiger said...

Uh huh. It's been three barren months!!!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Holy hell! I had given up checking your blog, and on a whim thought I'd check it out, and voila! A new blog. I think I pooed my pants a little bit, but all is well now! Welcome back!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

Spence-

Haha! Boo for self-censoring, I think the world needs less of it. Shine in all your idiosyncratic glory, my abendstern!

It was great to meet you this weekend--I might even link you from my blog...but only if you promise to update more than once every three months. Jk. Love.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Angela said...

What a surprise! I was bored and haven't checked your blog for months and couldn't believe how much I have missed! Hip Hip Hooray for the Haps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home